Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Three for the price of one!

What a ride this has been. I had three more craft shows that came and went. All three of them was a success for my business. I have one more show coming this weekend and hopefully, this will be the last one for the year. The weather is getting colder out there. I dealt with this not too long ago.

First off, I made my return to the Maple Shade Sidewalk Festival last month. It took place on 9/11 (unfortunate date). The day was perfect to put out a show. It was a lot of people at this festival. It was awesome. I ran into some old friends from either school or work. I sold a lot of my figurines at this show. I was about to put out Achmed the dead terrorist to the stand, but I quickly put him away because since it was 9/11. It woulda been a slim chance of trouble so I bought Captain America instead. Of course, some of the people recognized me from last year's show. It took me a while to put my stuff away when the show was over, but it was great.



One month later, I made my return to the First Friday @ Haddonfield. This time, I was across the street from the Hadrosaur statue. I wasn't too impressed at this show in the beginning because their was traffic and the wind was blowing. It became windy because we had a strong storm that caused major flooding in certain areas of the delaware valley and every time when a storm ends, the winds comes out. The wind kept knocking down of my my display boards and I was getting frustrated. For that, I had to keep an extra eye of my stuff so the winds won't blow away my things. I didn't do too bad with the sales. It coulda been better. I actually started to get cold. What sucks was I didn't even bring a sweater so that was my fault.



My latest show took place the next day. It was the moment of truth. The Stratford fall Festival. I say moment of truth because this is definitely one of my top selling areas. This was my third appearance at this show. This was similar to the Maple Shade show. This show took place at a high school. The kids there knew exactly who I am. A group of kids came by to see who I have now. I didn't get tackled down in that big way like the first time. I could never forget that. I didn't sell a lot like last year, but it was good enough for me. It was fun being there again. Let's see what will happen next time.

My last one will be in Gloucester City once again. This next show was a last minute invite. It should be fun. Until next time.....


Figurines sold: (Maple Shade)

Philly Phanatic(x2), Spongebob, Darth Vader, Snoopy, Freddy Krueger, Stewie, Captain America, Mario and Luigi, Jason X, SS Trunks, The Hulk, Patrick, Yoshi (red, blue and yellow), Optimus Prime, Smurf, Silver Surfer, Hadrosaurus, Deadpool, Darth Maul. Pegasus, The Riddler, Gumby, Kirby, Wario, Yo Gabba Gabba, Luke Skywalker, Spiderman, Green Goblin, Link, Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Poliwhirl, Mew, Mewtwo, Charmander, Bulbasaur

Figurines sold: (First Friday @ Haddonfield)

Gallimimus, Philly Phanatic, Yo Gabba Gabba, Mario, Kirby, Cornelius Rooster.

Figurines sold: (Stratford)

Ariel, Patrick, Birdo, Darth Vader, Iron Man, Kirby(x3), Mario and Luigi, Princess Peach, Meta-Knight, Taz, Stitch, Elmo, Fire Mario and Luigi, Cookie Monster, Yoshi, Tinker Bell, Dry Bones, Iguanodon, Gray Hulk, Bob-Omb(x2), Snow Bros., Freddy Krueger, Supergirl, Princess Zelda, Silver Mist, Michael Myers, Easter Bunny, Waluigi, Mini Spiderman, Tweety Bird, Toad, Kool-Aid man, Gravity Suit Samus, Battle Damaged Darth Vader, Link Kirby, Jason Voorhees, Philly Phanatic, Big Boo, War Machine, Spongebob, Bowser, Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mew, Squirtle,

No comments:

Post a Comment